Our store is a relaxation store that provides services to improve health. We do not perform any treatment according to the definition of Shiatsu, masseuse, etc. according to the Medical Practitioners Act. Regarding aroma oil treatments at our shop, we do not offer "Swedish massage" but "Swedish aroma oil treatment" which is a Swedish style treatment that is not a medical practice.
Article 1 (Member)
A member is a customer who understands this agreement, agrees to join the Nogizaka SPA (hereinafter referred to as "our shop"), and has completed the prescribed procedures (hereinafter referred to as "member"). Adults are limited to those with the consent of their parent or guardian.)
As a general rule, customers who purchase services or products such as treatments at our store need to register as a member. When registering as a member, we will issue a member's card, etc., but there is no admission fee or annual membership fee. Members will be able to use the member benefits described in the next article.
Article 2 (Membership Benefits)
Members can receive the following member benefits only when they show their member's card when using services at our store, or when they are identified or confirmed as the member.
1. 1. Providing campaign information, etc. by e-mail 2. Purchase products and use services at discounted prices
Article 3 (Expiration date and management of member's card)
The member's card can be used at our store and has no expiration date. As a general rule, one member's card is issued for each member, and the person who presents it is considered to be the member himself / herself. Members shall use and store their member's cards with the care of a good manager. The member's card can only be used by members, and cannot be used for lending, transferring, pledged, providing collateral, inheriting to heirs, etc. to others.
If you violate the above contents and the member's card is used illegally due to the violation, the member shall be liable and our shop will not take any responsibility. If a member uses or handles a member's card that violates this agreement, or if he / she commits an illegal act at our store, the use of the member's card will be suspended.
Article 4 (lost or stolen member's card, etc.)
If your member's card is lost or stolen, please notify us immediately and reissue it.
We are not responsible for any use by others before reissuance.
Article 5 (Change of registration details)
If your registration details (address, name, phone number, email address) change, please notify us of the change.
Our shop shall not be liable for any damage caused by the member not making the change registration in the preceding paragraph.
Article 6 (Withdrawal, suspension and return)
If you want to withdraw from the membership, you must report the withdrawal procedure to our shop. Upon withdrawal, all membership benefits will expire.
After completing the withdrawal procedure, it is the member's responsibility to immediately disconnect or destroy the member's card. If a member falls under any of the following, our shop may suspend the use of member benefits or cancel the membership qualification without notifying the member.
1. 1. If you make a false declaration at the time of enrollment
2. If you violate any of these Terms, even if the withdrawal procedure is performed, this Terms will apply without affecting the member's debt that has already occurred at that time.
Article 7 (Reissue of member's card)
If the member's card is lost, stolen, damaged, lost, or indistinguishable, we will reissue the member's card with a new membership number. If our shop deems it necessary for a reasonable purpose such as avoiding misuse damage, the member shall cooperate with the replacement of the member's card.
Article 8 (Presentation of member's card)
Our shop is the member himself by checking the information on the system provided by the member to prevent spoofing by a third party, such as when the member does not post the member's card or when it is reissued due to loss or theft. Recognize that there is.
Our shop respects the privacy of members and shall pay close attention to the management of personal information.
Our shop responsibly establishes the policy for protecting the personal information of members as follows, implements and maintains the measures, continuously improves them, and complies with the laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information and other norms.
2. Collection of personal information Our shop shall obtain personal information by legal and fair means, and shall not obtain it illegally against the will of the member. When we collect personal information, we shall notify or announce the purpose of use in advance.
3. 3. Purpose of use of personal information Our shop shall use personal information collected from members for the following purposes.
(1) When providing reception services (reception, reservation, reissue of member's card, etc.) and other services to members.
(2) When responding to or replying to inquiries / consultations from members.
③ When sending an estimate, invoice, materials, etc. in response to a request from a member.
④ When providing information such as information on benefits to members.
⑤ When requesting members to provide their opinions and impressions about our services.
⑥ When giving caution or warning to a member who has violated or may violate our service agreement.
⑦ When requesting a member who has a debt to our shop to fulfill the debt.
4. Use of anonymously processed information Our shop shall process the personal information collected from members so that individuals cannot be identified and use it to improve the service of our shop.
① Delete the name, phone number, and email address that can identify the individual.
(2) Replace the date of birth that can identify an individual with the age, and delete the address below the municipality.
③ Customer IDs, etc. that are interconnected with our shop system will be replaced with temporary IDs so that they cannot be restored by consolidation.
④ The postal code and gender are non-personally identifiable information and will be used unprocessed.
Our shop will repeatedly and continuously create anonymously processed information processed as described above. In addition, our shop may provide anonymously processed information processed as described above to a third party electronically or in writing. At that time, our shop will clearly indicate to the provider that the information is anonymously processed information.
5. Provision of personal information to a third party Our shop shall not disclose or provide the collected personal information, etc. to a third party based on the Personal Information Protection Law. However, if any of the following items apply, this does not apply within the scope of the above law.
(1) When the therapist provides a reception / reissue service at the store (2) At the store, in order to confirm that the member's member's card is not carried or that the member is the member at the time of reissue, 3 points of member's personal information (name / name) When the phone number / date of birth) is displayed on the store information terminal screen and the therapist confirms the identity by providing information by the member.
③ At the store, 3 points of member's personal information (name, phone number, date of birth) are displayed on the store information terminal screen at the time of reservation reception, treatment service, accounting processing, etc., and the therapist confirms the identity by providing information by the member. When doing.
④ When requesting an insurance company or an accident investigation company to deal with an accident caused by the procedure.
⑤ When disclosure is permitted by law.
⑥ When disclosure is required by law.
⑦ When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
⑧ When disclosure is requested by public institutions such as police, prosecutors, courts, and consumer centers.
6. Shared use of personal information Our shop may share the personal information acquired by each of them in accordance with the following. (Items of shared personal information)
Contact information such as name, address, telephone number / email address, attribute information such as gender / occupation / residential area, information on usage details / history of our store, information on members such as member ID, business performance related to relaxation business・ Credentials and other personal data held by each person unless otherwise requested by the person.
(Scope of shared users)
Japan Therapist Support Co., Ltd.
(Purpose of use by the user)
・ Therapist selection, contact, training-related work ・ Business support-related work ・ Seminars, lectures, information on other events ・ Procedure agency such as our business consignment contract ・ Other purposes of use corresponding to Article 9 Clause 3
(Person responsible for managing shared personal information)
Riraku Co., Ltd. 7. Management of personal information, etc. Our shop shall strictly manage personal information, etc. based on the Personal Information Protection Law and strive to maintain confidentiality. However, our shop has leaked information
We do not guarantee the members that they will be completely prevented from disappearing or being tampered with by others.
8. Maintaining the latestness and accuracy of personal information, etc. Our shop shall endeavor to keep the personal information, etc. of members accurate and up-to-date within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
9. Inquiries by members, etc. Our shop shall verify the identity of the member when requested by the member to inquire, correct, add, delete, suspend or delete the personal information of the member. In addition, if our shop determines that the inquiry is made by the member himself / herself, we will respond to the inquiry within a reasonable period of time.
11. Disclaimer Our shop does not take any responsibility in the following cases even if the personal information of the member is acquired by a third party.
① When a member reveals personal information to a third party using the function of this site or another means.
(2) When the member confirms the acquisition of personal information of the third party.
③ When a member visits a website outside our store from a link on our website.
12. Procedures for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. [Disclosure procedure]
If you would like to disclose the personal information held by our shop, please contact our inquiry window below.
We will send you the form specified by our shop by mail or e-mail, so you will be asked to request disclosure in the same form.
At that time, we will verify your identity by submitting a copy of official materials and certificates that can be used to verify your identity.
If you have completed the procedure by registering only the required items of member information, your identity verification will not be authenticated even if you submit the prescribed official documents and certificates during the disclosure procedure. Please be sure to confirm that it is registered in all member information during the disclosure procedure. Please note that a small exchange fee of 840 yen will be charged as an application fee prior to disclosure.
After arriving at our shop, we will mail it (delivery record mail) about 2 weeks later.
[Procedure for correction / suspension of use]
If the content of the personal information held by our shop is different from the fact, we will take the procedure of correction, change or deletion.
In addition, in the unlikely event that the retained personal information of our shop is handled beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use or acquired by fraudulent means, we will promptly suspend or delete the retained personal information. If the personal information held by our shop is provided to a third party contrary to the provisions of laws and regulations, we will promptly stop providing it to the third party. In these cases, please contact our inquiry counter below. We will send you the form specified by our shop by mail or e-mail, so you will be required to request correction, suspension of use, suspension of provision to third parties, etc. in the same form. We will verify your identity by submitting a copy of the official documents and certificates that you can verify.
13. Safety management measures Regarding the acquired personal information, we grasp the risk to the personal information we hold and keep it accurate and up-to-date within the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and there is a risk of unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, leakage, etc. In order to prevent this, we have taken appropriate safety management measures as follows from the organizational, human and technical aspects.
[Organizational safety management measures]
o We have assigned a person in charge of personal information protection and management, and are working to manage and supervise it.
o We have set up a contact point for inquiries regarding the handling of personal information and provide the contact information.
o An audit manager is assigned to conduct systematic audits and regularly review and improve safety management measures according to audit reports.
[Human safety management measures]
[Technical safety management measures]
o We limit the persons who can access personal information and monitor and manage access logs for the information.
o Documents containing personal information are disclosed only to those who have permission to view them.
Article 10 (Contact for inquiries regarding member's cards)
For inquiries regarding member's cards at our shop, please contact below.
【The information desk】
Riraku Nogizaka SPA Co., Ltd.
Osaka Bay Tower Office 18F, 1-2-1, Benten, Minato-ku, Osaka 552-0007, Osaka
TEL: 050-8881-1720 Monday-Friday 9:00 am-17:00 pm (Closed on New Year holidays, weekends and holidays)
Article 11 (Change / Termination / Disclaimer of Terms)
Our shop may change this agreement at any time without prior notice or consent to the member, and the member shall also consent to this. After the change of this agreement, our shop shall display it by posting on our homepage etc. Our shop does not take any responsibility even if any trouble occurs in the member due to the above.
Article 12 (Prohibition of setting security interests)
Security interests such as pledges of member's cards cannot be set. In addition, if a member violates this agreement, our shop will not be responsible for any troubles caused by the violation.
Article 13 (Governing law)
Japanese law shall apply to the validity, performance and interpretation of this agreement.
Article 14 (Agreement jurisdiction)
If there is a need for a proceeding regarding this agreement, the Osaka District Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of the first instance.