Riraku Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") respects the privacy of users of our services (hereinafter referred to as "customers") and our store employees (hereinafter referred to as "therapists") and manages personal information. We shall pay close attention to. We will responsibly establish the following policies to protect the personal information of customers and therapists, implement and maintain the measures, and continuously improve them. We will comply with laws and other norms regarding the protection of personal information.
Article 1 Personal information
Article 2 Collection of personal information
The Company shall obtain personal information by legal and fair means, and shall not obtain it illegally against the will of the customer and the therapist.
When we collect personal information, we shall notify or announce the purpose of use in advance.
Article 3 Purpose of use of personal information
We shall use the personal information collected from our customers for the following purposes.
(1) When providing reception services, over-the-counter services (reception, reservation, accounting, member's card reissue, etc.) and other services to customers.
(2) When responding to or replying to inquiries or inquiries from customers.
(3) When sending an estimate, invoice, materials, etc. in response to a request from a customer.
(4) When providing information such as information on benefits to customers.
(5) When requesting customers to provide their opinions and impressions regarding our services.
(6) When giving caution or warning to customers who have committed or may violate our service agreement.
We shall use the personal information collected from the therapist for the following purposes.
(1) When answering / replying to inquiries / consultations from the therapist.
(2) When requesting the therapist to provide opinions and impressions regarding our services.
(3) When giving caution or warning to the therapist who has committed an act that violates or may violate the terms of service in order to improve the service to the customer.
Article 4 Use of anonymously processed information
We will process the personal information collected from customers and therapists so that they cannot be identified and use it to improve our services.
(1) Delete the name, phone number, and email address that can identify the individual.
(2) Replace the date of birth that can identify an individual with the age, and delete the address below the municipality.
(3) Customer IDs, etc. that are interconnected with our system will be replaced with temporary IDs so that they cannot be restored by consolidation.
(4) Since the postal code and gender are information that cannot identify an individual, they shall be used unprocessed.
We will repeatedly and continuously create anonymously processed information processed as described above.
In addition, we may provide anonymously processed information processed as described above to a third party electronically or in writing. At that time, we will clearly indicate to the provider that the information is anonymously processed information.
Article 5 Provision of personal information to a third party
The Company shall not disclose or provide the collected personal information, etc. to third parties (including therapists who are entrusted with body care business) based on the Personal Information Protection Law. However, if any of the following items apply, this does not apply within the scope of the above law.
(1) When the therapist provides reception / reissue service at the store
(2) At the store, 3 points of customer's personal information (name, phone number, date of birth) are displayed on the store information terminal screen in order to confirm that the customer is not carrying the member's card or when reissuing. However, when the therapist confirms the identity by providing information by the customer.
(3) At the store, 3 points of customer's personal information (name, phone number, date of birth) are displayed on the store information terminal screen at the time of reservation reception, treatment service, accounting processing, etc., and the therapist provides the information by the customer. When verifying your identity.
(4) When requesting an insurance company, an accident investigation company, etc. to deal with an accident caused by the treatment.
(5) When disclosure is permitted by law.
(6) When disclosure is required by law.
(7) When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
(8) When disclosure is requested by public institutions such as police, prosecutors, courts, and consumer centers.
Article 6 Shared use of personal information
We may share the personal information acquired by each of us in accordance with the following.
(Items of shared personal information)
Contact information such as name, address, telephone number / email address, attribute information such as gender / occupation / residential area, information on usage details / history of our store, information on staff such as member ID, business performance related to relaxation work・ Credentials and other personal data held by each person unless otherwise requested by the person.
(Scope of shared users)
Japan Therapist Support Co., Ltd.
(Purpose of use by the user)
・ Therapist selection, contact, training-related work ・ Business support-related work ・ Seminars, lectures, information on other events ・ Other purposes of use that fall under Article 3
(Person responsible for managing shared personal information)
Riraku Co., Ltd.
Article 7 Management of personal information, etc.
The Company shall strictly manage personal information, etc. based on the Personal Information Protection Law and endeavor to maintain confidentiality. However, the Company does not guarantee to the customer that information leakage, loss, falsification by others, etc. will be completely prevented.
Article 8 Maintaining the latestness and accuracy of personal information, etc.
We will endeavor to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
Article 9 Inquiries by customers, etc.
The Company shall verify the identity of the customer when requested by the customer to inquire, correct, add, delete, suspend or delete the personal information of the customer. In addition, if the Company determines that the inquiry, etc. is made by the customer himself / herself, the Company shall respond to the inquiry, etc. within a reasonable period of time.
Article 11 Disclaimer
Even if a third party obtains your personal information, we will not be liable for any of the following cases.
(1) When the customer reveals personal information to a third party using the function of this site or other means.
(2) When the customer confirms the acquisition of personal information of the third party.
(3) When the customer visits a website other than our company from the link on our website.
Article 12 Procedures for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc.
(1) Disclosure procedure If you wish to disclose the personal information we hold, please contact our inquiry desk below. We will send you the form specified by us by mail or e-mail, so you will be asked to request disclosure in the same form. At that time, we will verify your identity by submitting a copy of your ID. Please note that a small exchange fee of 840 yen will be charged as an application fee prior to disclosure. We will send it by mail (delivery record mail) about 2 weeks after our arrival.
(2) Procedures for correction and suspension of use If the content of the personal information held by the Company is different from the facts, we will take the procedure for correction, change or deletion.
In addition, in the unlikely event that the personal information held by the Company is handled beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, or is acquired by fraudulent means, the use of the personal information held by the Company will be promptly suspended or deleted. increase. If the personal information held by our company is provided to a third party contrary to the provisions of laws and regulations, we will promptly stop providing it to the third party.
In these cases, please contact our inquiry desk below. We will send you the form specified by us by mail or e-mail, so you will be required to request correction, suspension of use, suspension of provision to third parties, etc. in the same form. At that time, we will verify your identity by submitting a copy of your ID.
Article 13 Safety management measures
Regarding the acquired personal information, we will grasp the risk to the personal information we hold, keep it accurate and up-to-date within the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use, unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, leakage, etc. In order to prevent danger, we have taken appropriate safety management measures as follows from the organizational, human and technical aspects.
(1) Organizational safety management measures ・ We have assigned a person in charge of personal information protection and management to supervise management.
・ We have set up a contact point for inquiries regarding the handling of personal information and clarify the contact information.
-Audit managers are assigned to conduct systematic audits and regularly review and improve safety management measures according to audit reports.
(3) Technical safety management measures ・ We limit the persons in charge who can access personal information, and monitor and manage access logs for the information.
・ Documents containing personal information are disclosed only to those who have permission to view them.
Article 14 Personal information protection system
In addition, we will endeavor to continuously improve this policy, such as conducting appropriate internal audits on the personal information we handle.
Article 15 Inquiry window
The contact information for personal information at our company is as follows.
【The information desk】
Riraku Co., Ltd.
1-2-1, Benten, Minato-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka 552-0007
Osaka Bay Tower Office 18F
Enforced November 1, 2019